Our Impact is Deep and Far-Reaching
Areas of operation: Arizona, USA, Bolivia, Ecuador, Mexico, Mozambique, Nicaragua, & Peru
Our work impacts over 50,000 families each year through:
- Providing essential health education
- Raising awareness about community needs
- Launching international surgical and medical brigades in communities with limited access to healthcare
- Addressing food insecurity through a healthy meal delivery program
- Funding and building community-centered infrastructure
- Partnering with community leaders and organizations to address inequities and create transformational change
What makes us Different?
Our unique approach is rooted in the belief that community comes first. It’s not our place to tell people what they need – our job is to listen. That’s why we provide a wide range of services that respond to the unique needs of any given community.
How can you help?
Get involved with Esperança internationally or here in Arizona!
There are many ways to get involved with Esperança!
- Make a donation at www.esperanca.org/donate
- Volunteer in Arizona to cook meals with our Stove to Table program or in Latin America as part of a surgical trip
- Give Crypto
- Read stories of impact on our blog.
- Follow us on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Twitter
Still have questions?
Please don’t hesitate to reach out and a member of our team would be happy to discuss programs, donation methods and more. You can call Esperança at 620-252-7772 or reach us via email at [email protected].