Many Ambassadors are eager to learn what their responsibilities are at the event. You don’t need to memorize anything! We will send it to you and have it waiting when you check in on September 15.
Doors Open at 5:00 PM (MST)
- Cocktail Reception begins for an hour at 5:00 PM.
- Ambassador and guest check-in begins 5:00 PM.
- Check in at the registration table to receive your nametag which will have your table number printed on it. Your Ambassador Package includes donation forms for your guests and a check-list will be provided.
- Find your table on the seating chart – each nametag has the table number printed on it – and ‘make it yours’ when doors open!
- Greet your guests and have a wonderful time at the cocktail hour reception!
- Enjoy the time before the program – take pictures with your guests and share it on social media using #NightwithEsperanca; grab a drink; mingle.
During the Program
- When prompted during the program, a call to action will be made by the Emcee, Frank Kitchen.
- In-person: You will be prompted to pass out the donation form to the guests at your table.
NOTE for Ambassadors: If one or more of your guests could not come, please send the donation form to them with an ‘I missed you note’. We will include a few blank envelopes and sticky notes in your packet. You may also write the note during the Breakfast, stick it onto the donation form and put it back into the Ambassador packet and Esperança will send it for you.
- Your guests will be given clear instructions for contributing.
- Please make sure that your guests complete the donation form with their credit card information (or include their check) and fill in your name as the Ambassador.
- Remind your guests to have their gifts matched by their employer! If guests brought a matching gift form, tell them to enclose it in the donation form.
- Pass the large envelope around the table to gather all completed donation forms, with checks or credit card information and possibly matching gift forms.
- Close the large envelope and hold on to it. A Esperança staff will come and pick it up when the Breakfast program ends.
Please do NOT leave the envelope on the table. If you are ready to depart, please GIVE the envelope to an Esperança staff or leave it at the registration table.