Join Esperança for a fun cocktail-casual night and learn how you can be involved with building optimal, social, mental, and physical health in under-resourced communities across the globe.
- 5:00 PM – Cocktail Hour Begins; Registration Open
- Passed hors devours
- Live DJ
- Heard Museum after hours access
- Adult Beverages
- 6:00 PM – Program Begins
- Native American traditional blessing
- Frank Kitchen, Master of Ceremonies (featuring: Esperança meal delivery in Arizona)
- Jeri Royce, President & CEO and Mistie Weishaar, Board Chair (featuring: Esperança surgical program in Ecuador)
- Kathleen Duncan, Partner – Educarte (featuring: Esperança education in Mexico)
- Nick Alcock, Alcock & Associates (featuring: a SURPRISE announcement)
- 7:00 PM – Program Concludes – Thank You!
Why should you attend A Night with Esperança?
If this is a free event - what's the catch? While this is Esperança's annual fundraiser that is free to attend, our goal is to inspire you to give a donation that you think is transformational to the stories you hear about our work!
Looking to invite guests or make reservations for a group? You can sign up to be a table host to invite 7 of your friends!
We have a variety of giving levels for organizations to get involved and gain exposure for their brands. Take a look at the sponsorship packet below.
Jeri Royce, President & CEO
Jeri has led Esperança since 2018, when she became the organization's first female CEO in its then 48-year history.
Mistie Weishaar, Board Chair
Mistie Weishaar has been on Esperança's Board of Directors since 2014 and was elected Board President in 2020.
Kathleen Duncan, Board Member
Kathleen is the founder of Educarte, Esperança's newest partner organization based in Rocky Point, Mexico.
Nick Alcock, JD, Alcock & Associates
Nick Alcock is head of Alcock & Associates, specializing in Personal Injury, DUI, Criminal Defense, Family Law and Immigration. He has also been an Esperança donor for over 20 years!
Frank Kitchen, MC
Frank Kitchen is “The Mindset Master Chef". He works with organizations around the world who want their people to break through mental barriers to cook up the professional dreams they hunger for.
Join us at the Heard Museum in Phoenix
As a special treat, attendees at the Night with Esperança will receive free day-of entry to the Heard Museum, a celebrated destination in Phoenix dedicated to the advancement of American Indian art.