Service at the small group level. An exciting, profound approach that’s bringing worldwide service . . . home to you. Now you can give your small group a hands-on, unique opportunity to serve the poor and learn firsthand about the world of social justice like never before. If you don’t already have a small group, why not start one today? Then, easily transform your group into a Hope for Healing Team! Hurry, space is limited. How do I form a Hope for Healing Team?
Step 2: Come up with a name for your team.
Step 3: Register by filling out the paper registration and mailing or faxing the registration to the Esperança at:
Address:1911 W Earll Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85015 Fax: 602-340-9197
*be sure to enter the name of your team. You can also register by calling Esperança at: 602-252-7772
When you sign up to GIVE, this is what you will RECEIVE:
1. Two private talks from an Esperanca representative: One before an upcoming surgical mission, giving your team a background on Esperanca and a chance to discuss social justice and ministry to the poor on a deeper level. Second talk will be after the mission you help sponsor, allowing you to hear, firsthand, about the lives you’ve touched.
2. A chance to help in a hands-on way, as an option, by coming down to the Esperanca office to help sort supplies or help with a local event,
3. Assemble/create care packages for children patients who love to receive things like stuffed animals, bubbles, little trinket type toys, etc. (or come up with a similar idea and pioneer it as a team!)
4. Small group, intimate and powerful connection to social justice!
5. A once-in-a-lifetime experience of your faith in action!