IRA Rollover Gifts
If you are looking for an easy way to make a big difference in helping thousands of families across the globe benefit from programs such as clean water projects, safe housing, agriculture and food security, health education and volunteer surgical missions and medical brigades an IRA may be a good option if you are 70 ½ or older. With an IRA charitable rollover, you can:
- Easily help further the work of Esperança in Bolivia, Ecuador, Mexico, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Peru and the United States.
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to Esperança.
- It may satisfy your required minimum distribution for the year.
- You may not even need to itemize deductions to lower your taxable income.
- Your IRA rollover gift may also not be subject to the charitable gift deduction limits.
Please feel free to email us for assistance at [email protected] or call us at 602-252-7772 x107.