BACK-TO-SCHOOL SUPPLY DRIVE
set a Title I student up for success
Esperança is hosting its annual Back-to-School Supply Drive to help children from Title I schools in rural Arizona communities in need begin the school year with all of the tools they need for academic success. After over a year fighting the financial battles that accompanied the COVID-19 pandemic, low-income families need your help more than ever.
According to the most recent study by the National Retail Federation, families with children in K-12 are projected to spend $696.70 on back-to-school supplies. Investment in virtual learning tools may also be necessary for remote learning.
For families in low-income, rural communities, these costs take an extreme toll. Donating new school supplies to children like Lei Lanni (pictured) will ensure they start the school year out on the right foot – and are ready to participate in Esperança’s after school health classes!
Keep up with the impact of your gifts by following us on social media!
- The Social Determinants of Health Impacting HIV/AIDS in Mozambique
- Día internacional de la Amistad | July 30
- International Friendship Day | July 30
- Victor’s Life is Forever Changed
- Spreading Healthy Smiles in Bolivia
- Augustine Found His First Words With Esperança
- She Changed Her Destiny Through Education
- After 40 years, Dominga is Safe in Retirement
- Mayo es el Mes de la Concientización sobre la Salud Mental
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month
New school supplies needed include:
- Spiral notebooks
- Pencil boxes
- Glue sticks
- Box of colored pencils
- 1” binders
- Pocket folders