A Night with Esperança is our biggest event of the year!
Be one of 300+ supporters that will join Esperança on Thursday, September 15, 2022 to show love and support for Esperança and the people we serve.
Thursday, September 15, 2022
The Heard Museum, Phoenix
- 5:00 PM – Cocktail Hour Begins; Registration Open
- Passed hors devours: Mango Shrimp Ceviche (gf); Chicken Mole Empanadas; Sweet Corn & Poblano Fritters (v)
- Drink Stations: Water, Iced Tea & Watermelon Rosemary Lemonade
- Alcoholic Beverages: Beer & Wine
- 6:00 PM – Program Begins
- Master of Ceremonies: Frank Kitchen
- Speakers: Jeri Royce, President & CEO; Mistie Weishaar, Board Chair; Kathleen Duncan, Partner – Educarte
- 7:00 PM – Program Concludes – Thank You!
Come One, Come All
You’re invited to join Esperança, community supporters, and leaders who are all excited what this event and Esperança has to offer!
This event provides opportunity for insight on the latest health equity movements, networking and togetherness and we hope you feel compelled to bring a friend to support such a cause.
We will seat you with any of your friends that also register if you indicate their name on the registration form or send an email to [email protected]
Host a Table
Ambassadors are the vital spark that make our Breakfast shine and it is an exciting way to help a cause that you care about. Our goal is to make it easy for you to bring your friends, family, neighbors, colleagues – you name it all – together to support Esperança!
- Learn more about what it takes to be a host for the Esperança's annual fundraiser!
- REGISTER HERE as an Ambassador
- Already registered as a Ambassador? THANK YOU! To register your guests, CLICK HERE!
- Head over and explore our Tool Kit - it has everything you need to be a successful Ambassador!
- Have questions about being an Ambassador? Contact Tiffany Luu at [email protected] or call/text 602-935-4466